Friday, May 10, 2019

We had an AMAZING day today on our field trip!!! I am so grateful to each of you parents for allowing me to teach your kids!  Also, thanks so much for the extra help I had today with you guys!!  You can also tell your kids, my regret from the day is that I didn’t take enough pictures, and that I didn’t overcome my fear and put the black rat snake on my neck to show them I was brave ;)

This week, we will be working hard but you better believe I will be throwing in some fun :)

Our classroom awards will be held in our classroom before the school awards on the 23rd, to make it easier for you all since most of you will already be at the school.

Tests this week:
Monday:
Tuesday: Reading Comprehension, Spelling Pre-Test
Wednesday: Spelling 30 Test
Thursday: Language Test
Friday: Math Test, History Quiz

Have an amazing weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  3rd Grade Schedule for this upcoming week: May 10-14 Achievement tests will be given Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings next week, ...