Tuesday, April 7, 2020

3rd Grade assignments for week of : April 14th -April 21st

History and Language: we will be doing a journal of sorts with this time capsule.  
We are living in a historic time in our nation and world.  I think back to on September 11th, I spoke to you about my experience and where I was that tragic day....writing in this journal is your way of recording your history.
This will be a grade :) Click on the link below, print, and journal.


Math: Test 11 & Quiz 12
These are all review concepts, but I will be available to answer any questions you may have.  

Reading Comprehension #30
Also, on a sheet of paper, I want you to record everyday that you read 20 minutes and what you have read. This needs to be at least 5 entries, one for each day.

Health: Read pages 55-67 complete worksheet 2 with the corresponding pages 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  3rd Grade Schedule for this upcoming week: May 10-14 Achievement tests will be given Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings next week, ...